Pages

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I have been tagged again

Tari, and Janice tagged me with this one....
Here are the rules. You must post the rules before you give your answers. You must list one fact about yourself for each letter of your middle name. Each fact must begin with that letter. If you don't have a middle name, just use your maiden name. After you've been tagged, you need to up-date your blog with your middle name and answers. At the end of your post, you need to tag one person for each letter of your middle name. (Be sure to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged and need to read your blog for details).
I don't have a middle name, so my maiden name is Cook.
C- this is a lot harder than you would think, or at least it is for me, so maybe cooking? I love to cook yummy fattening foods, healthy recipes, not so much..... I know terrible huh. Some people get a thrill out of making them low fat etc. Not me (no wonder I have a hard time losing weight) ;)
O- o is for........ ummm....... ummmm...... If I were stephanie it would be easy because I could say organized but me, not so much...... ummmm..... oh I thought of one, I like to oil paint. I haven't done it forever, but I love too.
O- not another one.... well since I would like to lose fifteen more pounds, I will put overweight... I don't know if it will ever happen because of all those yummy carbs out there just calling for me :)
K- k is for my two amazing kids!! What would I ever do without them?? Get my hair done, get the house clean..... probably, but who wants that when you get to see those cute little chubby smiles, coo's, and "Mom who made the mountains?"

Well that was a hard one, I am not sure I want to inflict it on anyone else, but since it says it in the rules....... Nikki good luck with Cook, Stephanie, Jennifer you better do it, and Emily C.

4 comments:

Nikki said...

Well you did way better than I will be able to I can't think of anything about me that starts with any of the letters.

Janice {Run Far} said...

You freaking suck-
First- You area good cook

Second- you DO NOT need to lose 15 more pounds. Holy cow you look amazing and I think you are fine where you are.

Third- Oil painting or drawing or anything artsie fartsie is so you, i am so sad you don't do it anymore. You really should find the time, you are one of the best.

Paul and Megan Hawkes said...

I bet you are an awesome cook. I didn't know you liked to Oil Paint, that is so neat., that is why I love to blog you find out all kinds of neat things. I would love to take some painting classes! By the way you are not over weight! I think you look great.
Love,
Megan

LadyChaos777 said...

Wow! You are AMAZING! But You suck...Tagging me? That is NOT good. I don't have the time OR 5 people to tag back... Oh well...

BTW... I like your K the best!