Pages

Friday, December 7, 2007

Snowy Daze



I haven't been able to get on and make a post for so long... Somedays I am not sure what I get done... I am sure a lot of you know how I feel, you clean all day, but at then end of the day you look around and think to yourself, if anyone comes over right now they are going to think I haven't cleaned for a week.. Well i finally got both of the boys to sleep at the same time, so here I am. And now that i am on, for the life of me I can't think of what to say.... I was thinking about doing an ode to a few of my favorite things, like my new fabric softener, dumb I know, but it smells like real peaches, yum. My laundry is now good enough to eat. Okay so now you are thinking she really doesn't have anything to write about. I think it is that there has been so much time gone by there would be too much to write about if I really tried to catch up so here I am writing about my fabric softener. :) While we are on that subject though, I have to say that I love the Dawn Simple Pleasures Apple & Pear dish soap. It has air freshener in the bottom of it, and makes my whole kitchen smell nice. Another one of my favorite things is my Shampoo and Conditioner, this is one that I don't know what I would do without... I have to tell you that it makes your hair so much easier to comb through, so soft, shiny etc...... I have a really soft head, and hate to comb through my hair, it about makes me cry sometimes.. my hair underneath is curly, and gets really knotted from rubbing on my coat and hoodies etc. Well this conditioner saves me, it is called matrix sleek look. These are just a few of my favorite things, right now anyway... Share a few of yours with me. I also have to say I really don't like being cold, but if it is going to be cold, it might as well snow, and if it is going to snow it might as well snow a ton!!! so YEAH :) Easton and I went out today and built a fort, and a hill for his sled, we had so much fun, and ended up sopping wet... The top picture is one of Andru, and Easton the first night it snowed. The snow was really hard to pack so Court was so nice to make them a snowman by packing the snow in a bucket. Love you Court!!!

4 comments:

Brian, Nikki, and Nevie said...

I looove Dawn Simple Pleasures soap, too! What a cute picture. I can't believe how much snow you guys got!! I'm jealous. Thanks for adding me to your friends list. I added you to mine, too.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad to see that you finally updated your blog! That picture of Easton and Andru is adorable!

Ooohhh... my favorite things. I have a lot that I couldn't live without. My Hempz lotion - LOVE IT. Wet N Wild has a wonderful clear lip gloss (and it's only like .99). Dark blue original Trident gum - it's my favorite and I couldn't live without it. Chris gets me a case of it every year for Christmas. These are a few of my favorite things.

Janice {Run Far} said...

A few of my favotire things..... I love the new Trident Sweetmint gum.. yummy... I have to use Matrix Freezing Spray hair spary of I feel my hair does not go the same.... And last but not least I LOVE DIET PEPSI, this one I for sure can't live with out. YUMMY

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! I LOVE your new banner and blog colors! I am so impressed! How cute!

Oh, and Chris just bought me a KitchenAid yesterday! Hooray! So now I have to ask you - how do you keep the ooey-gooey stuff from running out the bottom of your cinnamon rolls when they’re baking? Am I using too much butter? I just mix some butter, cinnamon and sugar together for the filling. What am I doing wrong? Please help! I NEED to use my KitchenAid so I can impress Chris with my cinnamon roll making skills.