Pages

Friday, October 30, 2009

How long do you think it will last....

Photobucket
Easton begs to do his homework, I have bribed him with it actually. Terrible I know. He really doesn't like to take the time to eat so a couple of weeks ago I told him, you can't do your homework until you have eaten your dinner. It worked, his plate was clean in one minute.
He found out that most of the other kindergarten kids get to stay the whole day, and has been begging me. Mom when are you going to tell the office that I get to stay the whole day? It isn't fair mom, I want to get to learn as much as the other kids. Ha ha... I LOVE it!! How long do you think it will last? ;)

7 comments:

Far Out Hobbies said...

I love it........

Anonymous said...

Awe, that's cute.

Janice {Run Far} said...

very cute. I think you should let him stay all day too... ;)

Cute picture of him. Love it.

Ivy Lou said...

Pretty cool. School Rocks!

Josh and Kristen said...

Hey whatever works right? That's so cute. I am so confused at why some of the kindergartners go for the full day???

Chauntue Peterson said...

I wished that would work on teenagers lol.

tonandboys said...

What a great kid! How is he liking full day? Mrs. Erickson is the best. I love the corn maze pictures. It makes me want to take my kiddies. I wonder if it is too late?