Pages

Monday, September 29, 2008

A sleepover with Heavenly Father


Easton said the cutest thing the other day, and I just had to share it. He and Andru had just had a sleepover and he was so excited about it.

Easton: "Do you think Heavenly Father would sleepover?"
Me: "I am sure he would love to sleepover."
Easton: "And Jesus and their Ghost..."
Me: trying to hold back a giggle..... "I am sure they would love to."

After that he was trying to figure out where all of them would sleep, luckily in his bedroom he has two sets of bunk beds so they would all fit... ;)

This was a picture from his first day of preschool, he was SOO excited!! I can't believe how big he is getting!
Ian has been teething for four months straight it feels like, with nothing coming through, he is skipping his eye teeth I guess, and going straight to his molars. Here is a cute picture of him, you can see all his drool..... so stinkin cute, how couldn't you want to grab his puffy cheeks and give him a big old kiss...?


And here are a couple of the newest pictures of our house....


10 comments:

Kandice said...

Ohhhh SO cute---your sweet little boy, and the house too!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, they're so adorable! Easton is so funny - the things he says. I'm so glad you posted some more pictures. I always look forward to seeing the ones you take.

Janice {Run Far} said...

Oh that Easton is so funny, I love the things he says. The house looks good, I bet you are getting so excited. Of Course all of the pictures you posted were awesome. Can't wait to see you in about two weeks.

audri jo said...

Kristi! I'm so glad you found my blog and so sorry it took me so long to respond...life has been crazy the last month or so. It has been SO long, but it's fun to be back in touch again. Your little boys are adorable and congrats on building a new house...so exciting!

AuntEmmy said...

That is so stinking cute!!!

Wish upon a Starr said...

How sweet, the cute little things that kids say. I'm at the point that I worry what my kid says to her primary teacher.

Holly,Carl Foley said...

Your home is looking awesome. I love the story of the sleepover.

Nikki said...

Easton is funny. I am so excited for you and your house it is looking awesome

Josh and Kristen said...

That is so sweet. That will be a perfect story for later in his life. The pictures of your boys are great. Your house is coming along! That is so exciting. Thanks again for calling the other day.

Ivy Lou said...

Your house is really coming together!! Rock On!