Pages

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Boys will be boys :)

Oh my.... Anyone, who knows Easton, knows that this is the perfect picture of him! He was running around, yes just in his underwear, and wearing his "powers", jumping off of everything. The first thing he does whenever we get home from going somewhere, is strip down to his underwear... he hates clothes! My friend Sarah was at our house one time when Court and Easton came home, and I am not kidding when I say that he was stripped down to his underwear within probably 45 seconds. She bust up laughing, and told me that I needed to get it on video. If I ever do, I promise to post it for you all. He was so cute running around saying, "I am buzz whykyeaw and supewman! ....Not today.... To the wescue!.."

"Daddies home!"

Kay so this is the one the title of my post is mostly for.... I put a humidiphier in Easton's room, because he has had a cold recently.. Well I went into his room the other day, and he had taken off the cap, that directs the vapor, and set his rocket right over the hole! What in the world, only a boy would think of this, and I have to say, it was so dang cute! I asked him about it, and he said "I put it on da smoke, cause it needs to waunch.. (launch)." Oh my heck, I just bust up laughing.. I always find what Easton does a little more amusing than Courtney does, probably because all boys think the same. I would have never thought to put a rocket on it... and courtney probably did the same thing when he was little :)



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! That's hilarious! I would have never thought to put it over the humidifier, but it's so very clever when you think about it. I love the pictures, too. Easton is so funny.

Janice {Run Far} said...

Dear Easton,
I just wanted to tell you that I think you are the most handsome Superman, and the strongest and fastest buzz light year I have ever seen. You make me so very proud to call you my nephew.
Love Anut Janice

Kandice said...

Oh kristi, hes so cute. I can SO relate. Every single thing Easton does is something Gavin has already done, or I'm sure he will eventually do. What a sweetheart. Aren't boys so much fun? ;)

Unknown said...

Kristi, he is so cute. We love your blog. and the pictures. Love ya.

Josh and Kristen said...

I can TOTALLY relate. It is amazing what boys come up with. Sorry I still haven't called about the preschool thing. I have been consumed with Benson and his poor ears. I was thinking about Wednesday afternoons. Does that sound alright? I was also wondering if we might want to try like a joy-school thing where we rotate week to week. Let me know what you think. I am going to ask Zinna Eaton and Shannon Batty too.

Who Knows??? said...

one of them rockits blowed up in ma face.