Pages

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Goals

I have such a hard time finding the time to log in and make a blog. Sometimes it seems like you do so much in a day, but you never get anything done :) Well I decided to get on and make a blog while Ian is asleep :) Luckily Easton is watching cartoon's for a little while. The only time of day he will really watch T.V. is when it is in the morning, he is always waiting anxiously for his favorite cartoon to come on Super Y. He loves it! I needed to make a couple of goals that I have been thinking about for a long time, I figured if I published them out there for all of you to see then I would have to really try!
First I want to read my scriptures everyday (I go through spurts, I will do really well for a few months, and then like right now, I am lucky if I have read them everyother day)

I would also like to try and be a better example to Easton. (I want to try harder to teach him more about the gospel in our home, teach him how to serve others, and show love for others.)

I also want to try to get out of my comfort zone more often. (I have the hardest time calling people back! Or making phone calls for that matter. I always say dumb stuff, and stumble over my words because I can't see there faces.) (Also, I would love to be able to talk to people easier. I am a chatter box, as most of you know, but when it comes to new people, I have a hard time introducing myself, and knowing what to say.)

I would like to lose at least 15 lbs. I have a hard time finding the time to excersize, especially now that it is getting cold, because I don't want to take Ian out in the stoller with the air blowing on him. Excuses, Excuses.... That is why I am putting this on my blog, so I will make myself find a time that works.

I just have to tell you that after reading blogs the other night, I was on such a spiritual high, and was thinking about how amazing all of you are. I was thinking of all of the amazing qualities that each of you have. Thinking man I wish I could be more like that, and a little more like that. It is amazing that you can get a spiritual high from reading blogs. Thank you all so much for being willing to share about yourself, and your lives. It makes me want to try harder to be a better mother, wife, friend, neighbor... etc. There are so many other things that I want to work on, these are just a few, trust me :) Thanks for listening to me.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a good blog, Kristi! I'm glad to hear that you have some of the same anxieties as I do - I also dread calling people, returning calls, answering the phone if I don't recognize the number, and meeting new people. I also need to get out of my comfort zone more often and try things I usually wouldn't. Thanks for sharing your goals with us! I love you - and even though you may not think so, you are inspiring to soooo many people, and a lot of people (including me) look up to you! I see you as being a beautiful, confident, outgoing, and strong women with a wonderful sense of humor.

Tari said...

hey Kristy I found your blog link on Janice's page and decided to snoop. I love it! Your such a sweet girl and wonderful mother. I get the whole scripture thing it's hard to make it a routine when there are so many other things you have to do as a mom! I think I might copy you idea, maybe if Ipublish some of my goals I'll be more likly to follow through.

Tari said...

Go ahead and add my name I already did yours, hope its ok:)

Kandice said...

Hi kristi, found your link from janices page. i love to read about everybodys lives....how pathetic is that, but I will add you to my page, and enjoy reading your posts. have a good day!

Janice {Run Far} said...

I love you to death. I wish you could see you the way every one else does. ALL of my friends have told me on several occasions how beautiful and fun and amazing you are absoultley someone for me to look up to. The only thing you need to work on is having more confidence in your self.. YOu are the best sister ever.. I love you