Pages

Friday, April 20, 2012

My little robots

It has been a really long time since I blogged….  Honestly it just isn’t one of my priorities.  I am sure I will regret that when my kids get older, but for now that’s the way it is. lol.  My husband and I did a fitness challenge recently, and our team won!!  Wahoo.  We literally worked our butts off. ha. Winking smile  We have been wanting to get our kids a trampoline for a long time, so, we put the money that we won towards getting one.  Seriously such an awesome investment, my kids absolutely LOVE it!!  Court put it together one night, but didn’t get the net finished, we told the kids they couldn’t play on it till the following night when daddy would finish it…  Well instead of playing on it, they made good use of the boxes that all of the springs and such came in.  I seriously can’t believe the way my children’s minds work, they are so much like their daddy, little inventors.  I here a knock on the door, more like a scratching sound, lol, go open it and look who’s standing there…..

2 comments:

Lacy said...

What cuties they are! I don't blog any more either. I just don't have the time.

Joie said...

Fimbian! That's so funny...I love this so much.