Pages

Sunday, May 31, 2009

TOADally awesome week!

You know we had a "picture perfect" week. I loved every moment of it, and wish we could live it over and over again, forever.
We have amazing neighbors, Easton loves watching them. I think he has a little crush on their youngest daughter. Who by the way is about eight years older than him. ;) They have an arena, five horses, and ride about every day. He was ecstatic when their mom asked if he could ride one. Watching him I couldn't believe how big he was. He didn't look like a little boy anymore. He got to ride all by himself, without someone leading him. I thought Court was going to have a heart attack.
The next day I was raking the garden to get ready to plant, and the boys played in grandpa's irrigation ditch for hours. I wanted to take pictures so bad, but didn't dare leave Ian in the water to go get my camera. I realized watching them how grateful I am for the opportunity I have to raise my children out here. I remember playing in ditches, running through fields, climbing mountains, and I am so glad they will have those same experiences.
Yesterday was Easton's first T-Ball game, again I was shocked by how "grown-up" he is. How can time go by so fast?
And boys will be boys right? So here is the newest member of our gang, Easton named him Toadally... Pretty creative for a four year old I think.. And Ian's first kiss, ewwww!




















10 comments:

Diane said...

I remember how your mom used to play with toads up to the ranch. We had lots of them. Cute little things!! It is so amazing that the boys are growing up so fast! The kiss? Uge! Oh well, maybe it'll turn into a prince or something! Glad they are having such experiences! love ya and thanks for sharing! grandma

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had such a great week... I love all of those pictures - your kids are so cute and I can't believe how grown up they are.

Lacy said...

so cute! We found our first toad a few nights ago. I was really mad because my camera was dead!
I love toads.

tonandboys said...

Ian, that is the cutest picture I have ever seen! What a fun mom you have! lucky kid!

who knows said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
who knows said...

I like toads sept i dosnt kissem i eatim. yeeeedoooogy

who knows said...

some one let "Who Knows" out of his cage.... ;)

love those pics... you always do a great job capturing the moment.

who knows said...

Hay...I dernt live in a cage...and quitt stillin ma passwerd and leavin comints that dernt make sens.

who knows said...

Oh ya...wun mer thang. Dernt princeses kiss todes? What kinda boy you rasin?

Diane said...

Glad to see who knows back in action! love grandma