Pages

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Drywall :)

I am so so so excited! The drywallers came yesterday morning, and are finishing up the downstairs today..... Yeah!! Here are a few pictures...
When you walk in our front door it is all open.. Living room, dining room, and kitchen...




This is the entry to the mudroom/ laundry room.


Easton was so excited, he kept saying "Look what dad's friends did... they built walls!" It was so cute...


This is in our bedroom looking towards the door.

Master closet.


Looking into the master bathroom.


Looking out of the master bath into the master bedroom.

I can't wait until they get it textured, so we can start painting... then floor, and cabinets...
Yeah we will have a house again... lol!









9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! It looks great! That's cute about Easton. I can't wait to see it all finished. I love how you'll have log walls on some of the inside walls, too. How fun!

Georgene said...

Congratulations!

Wish upon a Starr said...

This is the fun stage!! It seems like it goes so fast, yet it's not getting done fast enough! Congrats and have fun painting. We still have some "touch ups" to do in our house, two years later. Make sure you finish it all before you move in, or it won't get done!!!

Diane said...

You will enjoy the open area! It has alot of advantages. I am so happy for you! I cant wait to see how you decorate it. Your so talented at that kind of stuff. Love ya all, G G Merkley

RoseAnna said...

Kristi-
I'm so glad that you found our blog! That is so fun! You house looks amazing!! Honestly, I'm so jealous! Come on over to our batty blog anytime. Know that I have know about yours, I'll be over often. We should really get together and had dinner and play games sometime. I'm going to get right on that!

RoseAnna said...

Know that I have know about yours? Sorry. I'm retarded. Now that I know about your... is what I meant :)

RoseAnna said...

I mean yours...

Nikki said...

It looks awesome call me when you need to paint.

Ivy Lou said...

Kristi, I really have to apologize to you. My hubby and I have been fighting over this for a while now. I told hime I wasn't helping him anymore. He never got back to you guys and I am really embarrassed....really. I wanted to talk to you yesterday on the phone when I called about Kathy's Dad but couldn't get you. We don't fight much but, over this, I am taking a stand. I am so sorry.

Your place is really coming together! I am so happy for you and it looks like it's really going to be nice. Take Care, Ivy M