Pages

Monday, November 10, 2008

Random Picture Tag

Chauntue tagged me, and it is probably a good thing because for some reason lately I have been having a hard time thinking of something to blog about... I am also glad because it was a fun and easy tag.


1.) Go to your Pictures folder on your computer


2.) Go to your 4th folder-


3.) Get your 4th picture


My fourth folder was titled Kelsi..... When I was making Court's fathers day present two years ago I had scanned pictures from back before we had a digital camera, this folder has mostly pictures from Kelsi's funeral, and then a few random ones of Easton from Lynni's wedding...


I very rarely title my pictures, so it is kelsi004 (the folder name, and then the picture number it was in that folder....) at least you know I'm not cheating right.... :)



How cute is that!! He was about ten months old, and wore the cutest little black tux to her wedding.... :) Court's aunt came from Florida to take pictures at the wedding, this is one she sent to me.

Thanks Chauntue for the tag.....!

4.) Tag four people...... I tag.... Kristen B., Shawni, Megan , and Nikki M.. and anyone else who wants to join in, this was really fun!

3 comments:

Chauntue Peterson said...

hey no problem i was hopping you would do it i just love your pictures

Paul and Megan Hawkes said...

Thanks for the Tag. I love the your picture. Happy Thanksgiving!

Nikki said...

That is such s cute pic I was actually thinking they look alot alike. at least in black and white